Upon request for a reservation, an option will be held for 7 days. Booking is only confirmed if down payment is paid within 20 days and a contract signed between the two parties. Rest of the payment is to be paid not later than 30 days prior to departure.We wish to remind you that unless our Bank has received full payment, or proof of payment advised to our office prior to your departure, NOYACHT will be allowed to leave.There will be no exceptions in regard to this requirement.
In order to facilitate the speedy and efficient processing of formalities, we would appreciate the following information to be supplied minimum 10 days before the clients’ arrival;
- Crew list with passport numbers, nationalities and date of birth of the clients and the copy of the skipper’s license.
- The estimated time of arrival with the flight details.
- If any last minute extras required (to be paid at base), please contact us for reconfirmation.
- Provisions list of your clients (if) to be ready in advance.
In the event of a cancellation, the following charges will be applied:
- Prior to 10 weeks before the client’s departure, full refund will be made.
- Between 4 to 10 weeks, the deposited amount will not be returned, unless the same charter period is rebooked.
- Less than 4 weeks no refund will be made.
- In any case the owner will hold the 5% of the total amount as a cancellation fee.
EMBARKATION - DISEMBARKATIONTIME
Delivery of the yacht to the client is always on Saturdays at 18.00 h., check-out is on Fridays latest at 18.00 h. and disembarkation on Saturdays at 09.00 h.We would much appreciate if you notice the following useful information:
- Should inspect the yacht completely during check-in; her hull, engine, accessories, equipment, electronics, rigging and sails. Remarks can be written on the “Acceptance Statement of the Yacht” which must be signed by the skipper before departure.
- Should redeliver the yacht clean, with everything intact, in the same condition as it was delivered.
- Should know that any loss, damage, breakage of machinery, material, etc., will be paid by the client which is checked and pointed out by Yüksel Yachting crew, and which are not covered by insurance policy or under the excess amount of the said policy.
SAILING CERTIFICATES / LICENCES
- The Harbour Master requires the proof of seamanship. All skippers must have a valid sailing licence or must provide proof of their sailing experience from a recognised sailing school or an authority of their country.
- YükselYachting has the right to refuse clients’ access to their yachts if they do not have the necessary qualifications or are considered unfit to take delivery of the yacht.A skipper can be arranged at client’s expense.
All yachts are fully insured against total loss and third party liability.The loss of dinghy, damage of sails and outboard motor are in the excess amount of the insurance and not covered by the insurance. Crew and their personal possessions are also not covered by the yacht’s insurance.
We highly recommend taking a personal insurance coverage.